Wednesday, April 26, 2017

... and all my worries...

So, it's blood all around.

I got the text from JerkDad yesterday.

The Unicorn has experienced her first blood moon.

And I just got mine a day early. So, it would seem that she and I are already synced up even though she barely even spends any time around me.

I'm hoping the best for her. I know how much she was not looking forward to this. I don't know if it was just the raw embarrassment of a biological thing even loosely sex related, or whatever. But, she did NOT want to talk or even think about the blood moon happening to her. And now it's hit and I wasn't there to get her through it.

That was all on JerkDad.

I wonder how he did…

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - No Valkyrie or Bubbles yesterday due to the whole 'no phone' thing, but Valkyrie and I got a chance to talk anyway. I told her about my advancement within my guild and she's really proud of me. We both agree that gaming is a much healthier outlet than boys for me right now. And that might change, we never know. I do still get lonely and I crave conversation. But, I still have a vivid imagination and I have a lot of good talks in my head, so at least that's something.

She's anxious to see my fresh rewrites on Act One as well. She doesn't mind re-reading everything from the beginning again. And that's awesome. She loves my work! It's great that she and I have such a strong relationship that I can really count on her as an effective beta reader.

I miss actually going to see her though and I know she's getting cranky without me. She needs me as much as I need her. Which is its own special flavor of awesome too.

 - Writing - What was chapters 1-6 is now chapters 1-8. I feel that I've been successful in chopping the chapters that needed to be chopped. IN HALF, not chopped dead. Also, and I can't remember if I've mentioned this or not, I've decided that I’m going to work in some really trope kiss in the rain. It's going to be super romantic but then it's still going to end in an epic fail for our hero.

Valkyrie loves the idea. She says it should add another layer to the already well layered plot.

I really love the way this is starting to unfold.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - The readings are whacked because the old band on my Fitbit finally snapped yesterday. I tucked the sensor into the pocket of my yoga pants, but it seems to have calculated my game time as sleep time, again. So, no accurate readings today.

New bands have been ordered. I should have them some time this week.

 - Fur-babies - Both kitties visited yesterday, but stayed for less than a minute. Hopefully the come to stay longer today  because it's raining.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - Should have no trouble keeping it to 3 cups of coffee today.

 - Blood Sugar - 143 this morning. And zero clue as to why it would be that high!!

 - INR - Still no…
 - Nervous System - … phone.

 - Inflammation - Same story as always. I mitigate the damage as much as I can. But it will be better when Bran get's back and I can eat healthier again.

 - Exercise/Yoga - On hold until Saturday, probably. - No exercise during cramps. Just, no.

 - Weight Management - Same story as inflammation.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - I’m really worried about him. He's stuck in a terrible spot, about to be homeless in the great north. And he's still with her… they're about to be homeless together. Ugh…

Just UGH!

 - The Unicorn - I’m worried about her too. It's going to be about a week and a half before I see her again and I don't even know if I should ask her about her period or not.

The 'good mom' says yes. Talk to her about it. Try to soothe her and comfort her. But, the other 'good mom' says drop it. If she wants to talk about it, she'll bring it up.

*sigh*

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- I haven't heard from him in days, yet I always see him online on OKC. It's starting to really frustrate and worry me. Part of that is my own insecurities. Part of it is my extreme desire to get off OKC for good and how much I hate the fact that my departure is being delayed by him. The longer he waits to move our conversation to email or text, the more I have to put up with the stray penises.

*sigh*

Plus, I just want to hear from him.

I want to feel that connection. I want to know he's there. I want the reassurance of our first meeting.

Fuck me…

What if I'm being cat fished again?

Gods, that would suck.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - Had a brief text exchange with him recently. He's considering giving up the ghost and going home. I don't blame him. His job up here was a catfish and nothing else seems to be working out. Every day he spends away from HLS, he's in his own personal hell.

It's time.

He should go back.

And I love him enough to let him go.

I’m sure we'll always be friends, though.

End Notes:

So, I’m worried about all my loved ones today.


I just hope everyone is going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment