Friday, April 21, 2017

Because, Gaming! (rawr):

This is probably going to be a pretty light update today. Nothing really important happened yesterday. I even burned out early due to excessive cat therapy. By the time I could get back to work, my head just wasn't in the game. Date got eliminated too. Meh, I'm willing to admit that I just wanted to game.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - My reaper got her baby wings yesterday.  :)  So, that's pretty cool. Now I'm working on my assassin. I’m still keeping him even though Rain has stopped talking to me. It's just like the Blue Lion… There will always be that special connection there, even if I never hear from them again. I don't play my priest all that often, and I don't need to… Someday I still hope to get some of my characters married off, but I guess that's less important now. But, I hope to keep saving up the leaves for it. Just so I have the surplus I need for fashion if it happens.  :)

 - Writing - Like I said, I burnt out early yesterday. I'm up to the chapter with the very first sex scene in it. This is where my girl, Jessa, goes on a mission and finds some random guy to heal while she's screwing him silly. I stopped at the place in the process where I go over the critiques of others. I'm hoping to be able to plow through that today.

My favorite critiquer is MIA. He's doing Camp NaNo right now. So, I don't even have his beautiful wisdom to pull from. That means that eventually I'm going to have to go back over this again, eventually. *sigh*

It feels like it never ends sometimes.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Not bad, but not great. 8 hours, 20 minutes, 4x awake, 9x restless, total of 29 minutes awake/restless…

 - Fur-babies - One visit from both Dreamy and Splotches yesterday. Dreamy jumped right up and literally FELL ASLEEP lying on his back in my lap. It was so sweet, but then I had to pee! So, I upset him greatly by getting up to use the bathroom, but when I came out I annoyed him even more. I picked him up, which he hates, and plopped him right back in my lap. He settled down and purred right away again and, I'm not kidding, went RIGHT BACK TO SLEEP.

Oh… so sweet!

I have little blood abrasions on my nose and forehead from excessive kitty love too. Dreamy has one of the roughest tongues I've ever encountered.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I want four today and you can't stop me. (sticks tongue out) meh!

 - Blood Sugar - Skipped it… there was midnight snacking, I think.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I’m really having my doubts that I'm going to be able to keep doing this.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - So, even though he was stuck driving into the cities yesterday, I still got no visit.

This sucks.

All we're waiting on is for his job transfer to go through and then he's HOME…

That's it…

He doesn't need to stay for any more training.

I mean, there is some more training that he needs, but he can pick those things up down here. Not easily, no, but he can still pull it off.

He just needs a job opening down in the cities and he can come home.

 - The Unicorn - Dinner tonight with the Blue Falcon and JerkDad… will let you know how it goes.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - I'm actually relieved that I have nothing to say here today. I have a feeling it would have gone badly.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I have some running around to do before dinner, and I KNOW the Blue Falcon doesn't mind. But I HATE asking him. (I has a pout) - but, I'm literally down to my last pair of clean underwear, so if I don't get to the bank and get laundry quarters, I’m screwed. Plus I need money on my card to pay for dinner and I'm running low on water flavorings too.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- Nothing new to report.

 - Honorable Mentions - So, the guy that MIGHT have come over last night. We've been chatting for over six months now. Off and on, but he has this work schedule in construction that has him out of the cities a lot. On those grounds alone, I would have met with him.

Only one problem.

I've experienced a LOT of sex, and a lot of sexual growth in the time that I've known him. I've grown up and out of a lot of things that I used to be into. Not only that, there's also the emotional pain factor. I'm just not as 'all giving' as I used to be. At the very least I need things to be even give and take. Or I need to do a lot of taking. I just hurt too much to give a lot right now.

So… this guy… his main focus is cock worship, and granted, when we were talking six months ago that was my thing too, but it's not anymore.

If we'd gotten together last night, it would have been very uncomfortable for me and very disappointing for him. So, I’m glad we decided against it.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

I hope I'm still able to get a lot of work done today… I've been putting off other things, like house work, just to focus more on the work (and gaming).

I just felt that since I don't have anyone coming over, why bother with keeping the place clean, right?


I know. I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment