Monday, April 17, 2017

Letting Go...

Well, OKC deleted my account.

I'm actually okay with this. Most of the contacts I've made there lately have been annoying me anyway. The only people worth my time have been Jasper and Friday.

Ever since meeting Friday I've been totally uninterested in anyone else.

And now my account is deleted?

It's like Friday was the one I was intended to meet, and now that I've met him… no one else matters.

So, my apologies to those of you who read these entries for the sex reports.

I’m done.

I see no reason for them anymore.

You'll still get them, but sparingly. I’m sick of one night stands. I'm not into the casual sex thing anymore. I just find the lack of relationships boring, and besides. Bran is coming home soon anyway.

Sorry again.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - If I make it to the gaming by 5pm, I have just enough time to get everything done that I intend to do. Right now I'm playing three characters and they're all active in the same guild, so there are obligations. I somehow lost the land mount for one, so now I have to save up for a new one on her. I'm also trying to get her level 1 wings. And then my newest character still needs to finish out her main quests.

This is why I don't feel like dating anymore, LOL!!

 - Writing - Chapter 4 is getting the works… I've split it now. So this is the first time I've fucked with my chapter flow rather than just writing one really long ass chapter. Things from here are going to start getting really interesting and hard… BUT! I've now foreshadowed the big climactic reveal as well as my crisis… so I’m really happy about that!

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Safe to say last night went extremely well! 8 hours, 17 minutes, 2x awake, 8x restless, total of ONLY 23 minutes awake/restless!! - I'm willing to bet this is actually related to the little bit of exercise that I've been working in.  :)

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - Should be fine with 3 today

 - Blood Sugar - High today, 131… this might be due to my bedtime snack of toast with strawberry jelly…. Hmmmm…?

 - INR - Phone is SUPPOSED to get sorted out today…
 - Nervous System - … so, maybe l'll get to report on these this week?

 - Inflammation - I’m really noticing it in my arms… Ye Gods, I hope Bran comes home soon. It would be so nice to start eating Paleo again.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I put in two 5-minute rounds yesterday, and I'm starting to be okay with that. I'm not nearly as sore as I was before. I think it's time to edge up the timer just a titch… So, the next round I'm going to try for 5 minutes, 15 seconds… we'll see how I do with that.

 - Weight Management - I threw down a homemade creamy chicken noodle last night… not sure how healthy it is, but it's tasty and full of veg… :)

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - He spent a large portion of yesterday downsizing and packing.

He's definitely planning on coming home.

He just wants to set up work for when he gets here… and that's it. He just wants to land somewhere with income…

He's coming home soon.  :)

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - I also just deleted my Cuddle Comfort profile too. So, there's nothing new and there won't be. You'll see things from Blue Falcon, Friday, maybe even Shooter… but really we're just hoping to have Bran home soon.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report.

 - Rain - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- I sent a message to him on both Fet and my re-created OKC profile. I'm hoping to get him over to text so I can delete OKC entirely. I just feel like it's time to let it go.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - I’m glad I remembered him. I’m sad that it took me a day to think of him. He's thankful that I remembered him at all, but I’m kind of ashamed that it took me a bit to think of him.

We've taken it to text, though.

End Notes:

So, that's it. Once Friday and I take it off Fet/OKC I won't have a need for OKC at all anymore.

Part of me worries. But most of me doesn't.

My evenings are spent gaming and I find that WAY more therapeutic than one night stands and meaningless sex.


Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment