Monday, April 10, 2017

Another date with the Unicorn and the Blue Falcon. :)

So, I survived the week…

I guess I'm okay.

Slept like absolute hell last night. The Unicorn refused to settle down. And then at one point she asked for some of my water just as I'd drained the bottle, so I got up to get us both more. And then - I have no idea when - I got up to use the bathroom and as soon as I sat up she shouted 'GOOD MORNING!' right in my ear!

Like, seriously?

The sun wasn't even close to up.

I scolded the crap out of her and she went back to sleep. But, damn kid.

I'll apologize to her when she wakes up, but still. That fucking sucked.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - Nothing new to report.

 - Writing - My chapter 11 is shit and I know it… I can't wait to do this rip and restart.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours, 52 minutes, 3x awake, 10x restless, total of 41 min awake/restless - so, about normal for me then…

 - Fur-babies - No visits inside the apartment yesterday, but the Unicorn spotted Dreamy outside and went out to spend some time with him. I was too tired to do much of anything.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - Don't be surprised if it turns out to be five today.  *grump*

 - Blood Sugar - Totally forgot!

 - INR - I still don't have a phone yet!
 - Nervous System - AGAIN!

 - Inflammation - Nothing new to report.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I hit my step goal and then some yesterday.

 - Weight Management - I'm happy with where my appetite is.  :)

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - We Snap. We talk when we can. Nothing has changed. It's all more of the same. We both hate it that he's gone… I think we're both pretty much in survival mode right now.

*sigh*

 - The Unicorn - We had a really good time with the Blue Falcon yesterday.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Blue Falcon

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Yeah. Yesterday was fun.

He showed up after coffee but before breakfast. I did have time to take a quick shower, though. The Unicorn was still working her fox ear braids into her hair and the place was a mess, but the Blue Falcon didn't care.

I fed everyone. The Unicorn wanted eggs. I'm sad to say that I over cooked hers. The Blue Falcon was very curious about basted eggs as well, so I made one for him too. His came out perfect! I was happy that he got to have the full experience. Then I made my breakfast sandwich.

The Unicorn was still back in the bedroom just finishing up an episode of what she was watching and then she came out to spend time with us. The Blue Falcon had brought her an Anime that she'd not seen before. He'd brought her Yu Yu Hakusho - Ghost Files - She really liked it. I also used that time to get in a shred of yarn therapy.

They also talked a bit about what the Unicorn might like to do that day. She eventually settled on Mall of America.

The Blue Falcon is really sweet. When he takes us out, he treats and he thinks nothing of it. It's strange, but for some reason I'm able to tolerate it when he does it. I’m not overwhelmed with guilt or anything.

I think that if it were anyone else, I'd have a problem. But, the Blue Falcon is just so balls out Lawful Good that I trust him implicitly. If he tells me he can handle the financial burden of treating us. I trust him. Besides, I know the Unicorn and I go kind of easy on him too.

So, he showed her his favorite shops and picked out a few trinkets for her to take home. I have a wolf head bead in my wallet right now.  :)  - He took us out to lunch too.

I also ran into a lovely young furry gentleman who was a fox brother to the Unicorn. So I got a pic of them together. It was super cute.

Then we all came back to my place (not the furry - just the Blue Falcon, the Unicorn, and me) and watched a few more episodes of Yu Yu before the Blue Falcon had to jet off to do his Sunday Movie night thing.

All in all, as usual, a really good time was had by all.

I think it would be good for JerkDad to meet the Blue Falcon. I'm going to bring it up to JerkDad the next time I see him.

 - Rain - Still nothing. And I’m not worried for two reasons.

  1. I don't think Rain would ever abandon me.
  2. I'd survive the crap out of the abandonment if he did.

Nuff said!

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -


--  Friday  -- This just needs to be a thing already. Both Friday and I feel it. We're so perfect for what the other desires that we're both amazed and grateful that we fell into each other's laps.

Ugh… Just have to survive about 4.5 more days and I get to find out for real what's up with this connection we have.

 - Honorable Mentions - There are a few other blips on the radar, but nothing that excites me as much as Friday does. I actually feel like holding off on anyone else until I've been with him.

After I've been with him…

I don't know.

I might give up on new sweeties…

At least for a little while.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

Really just looking forward to wrapping up my chapter 11 and moving on to the rip/restart.

Not looking forward to how much of my productive time is going to be lost to the exercising.


*double grump*

No comments:

Post a Comment