Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Comfortable Solitude:

It's very grey outside this morning.

I’m hoping that means rain today.

So, yesterday was a bit of a bust.

My case worker drove all they way up from her work place to come get me, just to drive me all the way back down to where she works to introduce me to her new boss. Boss lady took me to the cell phone store to try and resolve my bill and get me switched over to their plan and only THEN did we find out that since I was still paying off on my phone, the line couldn't be switched over.

This has been an ongoing problem for months and it's been costing me more and more… Soon I’m going to lose all contact with the outside world if we can't get this resolved.

This sucks.

--

In other news. I continue to not regret my decision to stay off the dating websites. I even deleted my Cuddle Comfort profile too.

If all goes well, Bran should be returning home in just two weeks.

And, I love the gaming more right now anyway.

It is what it is.

I'm sure there will still be the occasional sex report. Especially if I hear from Friday. But, I don't need my Revolving Door of Dick anymore.

I've grown past it.

This just feels like a healthier way for me to be right now.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I’m actually bot killing 300 Polar Naga as I write this. I only have about another 200 to go. I finished up the mains with Schaddo, but now I have some extra level 90+ mains to work on with Samarra`. I’m hoping to get Samarra` her level one wings soon. I also had to blow all her gold on a good land mount. But, it was worth it. I actually broke protocol and spent a lot of leaves on orbs instead of saving for the wedding packs. I was hoping to get the Nine Tailed Fox mount, but no luck.

Okay, I know you don't understand a single thing I just wrote.

Translation: Game Fun. Like to Game… Game now?

 - Writing - I'm really happy right now. I finished up with the new chapter 4. It's chopped now, making the second half of it the new chapter 5. It's the first time I've split a chapter into two chapters… so I was struggling with how to re-work the hook on the ending, but then it turned out to be the perfect place to foreshadow both the crisis and the climax. I'm really happy with that.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Last night was amazing!! Even waking up a half hour before the alarm, I still did really well. 8 hours, 1 minute, 1x awake, 6x restless, total of 15 minutes awake/restless… I know I came close to hitting my step goal yesterday, even though I skipped out on the exercise because of the time suck of running around. Same thing will happen today. But, I think the combination of Trazodone and increased activity are having an effect!!

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I really want 4 today… just to celebrate!

 - Blood Sugar - 121 is a GOOD number to be at.

 - INR - No luck…
 - Nervous System - … this week.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Again… it could be as little as two weeks and he could be home. I know he wants that.

I know I want it too.

 - The Unicorn - I'm looking forward to this Friday with the Unicorn and the Blue Falcon. Not so much looking forward to JerkDad, but it will be nice to see JerkDad getting some helpful advise on directions the Unicorn could go in terms of continuing education.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I need to ask him if he can run me to the bank before dinner on Friday.

 - Rain - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- I sent him messages on  both FetLife and OKC and I've heard nothing back. I'm sure it's just that he's overwhelmed with both his girlfriends being very demanding of him right now. So, it's more important that I just hang back and wait for him to come to me.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - We've taken it to text. So, as soon as Friday and I have taken it off OKC/Fet too, I can delete my other OKC profile.

I'm probably still going to keep Fet because that's where I intend to do research for future writing projects.

As long as I don't treat it as a dating site, I should be fine.

End Notes:

Again, I'm really sorry if my decision to close my boarders has made this blog boring at all. I just need you to understand that I’m doing this for me.

This is the healthier option for my head and my heart for right now.

I’m happy with the sweeties that I have. Nothing needs to change with any of them. But, I no longer feel I need to keep wading through the endless sea of meaningless dick searching for the one worth fucking anymore. Not since meeting Friday.

I know he's the one I've been looking for. And I know he and I are going to make it happen for us eventually. I just don't feel the need for anyone else right now.


Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment