Tuesday, April 11, 2017

One foot in front of the other...

If all goes well, I’m getting my hair cut today.

Even though I'm sure my budget could think of other things to spend my money on, I'm so overdue it's terrible. My hair is getting in the way of everything. Plus it would be nice to have it looking nice for Friday.

Also, I have a sexy photo shoot scheduled for Saturday as well. So having nice hair ready for that would be awesome too.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I don't get to see Valkyrie today. I don't remember if she mentioned why she's out today. She probably didn't. She's so tight lipped about her personal live. But, I wouldn't have been able to see her anyway. I'm still without a phone.

Also, I started yet another new character on Forsaken World. They released a new class that I decided I wanted to try, so I'm playing a Warden named Schaddo now.  :)

 - Writing - Today begins the ripping and restarting… OMG… So. Much. Work. - this is so daunting… my goal is just to do one chapter a week because there's so much that I have to look over and double check. I need to make sure I'm foreshadowing enough.

This is really hard.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Last night was actually pretty decent!! 8 hours, 8 minutes, 1x awake, 15x restless, total of 32 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Got visits from both Dreamy and Splotches yesterday, but the Unicorn was so excited to see them that she wouldn't leave them alone or let them come to her, so there were no real cuddles.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - Technically, I should keep it to 3 today. I really didn't sleep all that terribly last night. But something in my brain just demands 4 because I was sleeping next to the Unicorn and she likes to bug me.

 - Blood Sugar - 123 today - this is good

 - INR - I probably won't make it out to get tested tomorrow…
 - Nervous System - … because my cell phone provider is being an asshole

 - Inflammation - I should be starting in on the new bottle of turmeric either today or tomorrow. It should be important to note that the last one was bought before Bran left for the great north. So, these expenses last a really LONG time.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I found my indoor walking routine… now I just have to find the drive to do it.

 - Weight Management - I’m pretty happy with where my appetite has been lately.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - I don't really have anything new for you here. It all just seems the same. We go through the motions. We survive. There's not much more that we can do.

I miss him. I love him. I want him to come home.

I hate her. I want to kill her. I know the karmic smackdown she's about to receive will be the stuff of legends.

I have to be satisfied with all of the above, for now.

 - The Unicorn - We got in a little bit of Buffy/Angel time yesterday. Not a lot, but enough. We got to the part of season 4 of Buffy where Faith returns and then escapes onto a train. Then the Unicorn was all 'wouldn't it be funny if she showed up on Angel?' I straight up almost died!

She's so fucking awesome!

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - He's the reason why I'm exercising again. He really wants me to still be around in 20 years. He's so sweet. He really does care.

Ugh.

I hate exercising.

 - Rain - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- I didn't hear from him at all yesterday, but he stopped by my profile at about 7:30 this morning. I know he loves to get off to my pics. Not even the sexy ones either. Just the selfies that I have posted on my OKC profile. He tells me that he just really has it bad for me, and I believe him.

Truth is, I really have it bad for him too.

Just to be with someone who can hold me down and mean it.

OMG… I can't wait…

This so needs to be a thing already.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

At some point I need to do the dishes and get my place cleaned up. I have it on my list for tomorrow, and that's probably going to be what happens. I'm not expecting to have my phone back in enough time to schedule my rides for tomorrow. So, it should all work out.

As far as the exercise goes. The step routine I found is about a mile worth of walking. It's just over 15 minutes.

I'm going to start today at 5 minutes and then bump it up a minute every other day.

Yes, I know that seems slow.

But, I need to do this gradually or my body is just going to rebel and I won't be able to do a damn thing.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment