Saturday, April 8, 2017

Mostly just "Meh..."

Not sure how 'with it' I'm going to be today.

Granted I'm only one cup of coffee in, but I'm having one of those mornings where I genuinely feel that I didn't sleep well. This isn't the least bit uncommon for a weekend where the Unicorn is with me. She has very sharp elbows and they have a way of finding their way to my spine even with a body pillow between us.

*grump*

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - It is what it is… I do the things… they seem to be working. I have no real complaints.

 - Writing - I’m starting in on Chapter 11 today. And then starting to figure out the re-write/expansion to up my word goal to the 150K.

I got an okay'ish crit on my chapter 9. Someone who clearly hadn't read any of the previous chapters and therefore had no business critiquing my chapter 9. Nevertheless, he did point out where it was a) too disjointed, and b) should have ended. I've noted it. It will help as I move forward and try so hard not to cram so much into tight spaces.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - I feel like I slept like hell last night. The Fitbit is having a sync error, though. So, I can neither confirm nor deny this information at this time.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I feel like I need it to be 4 today, sorry.

 - Blood Sugar - I woke up at like 6 in the morning. If I'd noticed the light in the window's sooner, I swear I both a) wouldn't have gotten up to get a water refill, and b) wouldn't have eaten those two pouches of fruit snacks.

But, as it stood, I knew the readings would be skewed. So, I skipped it this morning.

 - INR - I still don't have a working phone again…
 - Nervous System - … this does not bode well.

 - Inflammation - Just about done with that first bottle of Turmeric. I'm really glad that I made sure I had the replacement bottle ready to go. The new one should most likely last me until Bran's retrun.

 - Exercise/Yoga - It's very likely that this will come into play within the upcoming week…

*sigh*

I need to find another indoor walking routine.

 - Weight Management - The meds seem to be working well. Now if I could just get back to being Paleo.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Again, it is what it is… He has is reasons for needing to be gone longer. He's checking into smaller apartments that he can maintain the expenses on alone.

I'm fine with him needing things to play out a little longer.

I'm NOT fine with him still living with _her_.

I’m NOT fine with her kids calling him 'daddy'.

I'm NOT fine with the occasional 'we' that slips in when he's talking to me about his little 'family arrangement' that he has with her.

I need the bitch gone.

Completely.

Once and for all.

For fucks sake.

 - The Unicorn - SPRING BREAK!!

She's with me until Tuesday!

Now if Bran could just get on top of getting us the login information for Hulu so she and I could get back to our Buffy/Angel watching.

(Netflix took them off…

… fuckers)

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - You probably won't see anything here until Wednesday (Blue Falcon - the 12th, update on the 13th)

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - All is well. I think he's planning on spending some time with the Unicorn on Sunday. Not sure what we all plan on doing. Most things he can come up with are too active for my fitness level. I kinda hate that. It's just that with me being mostly sedentary due to the inflammation… as well as me getting lightheaded easily because of the blood thinners. I can't be too active. At least not at their level. So, it's really difficult.

 - Rain -

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- I seriously can't wait. The anticipation here is killing me. It's just going to be so interesting to see how all of this plays out.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - I’m still okay with how things played out during his visit. I would have had much more mixed emotions if we'd had sex. The feeding would have been good, but tainted by uncertainty. I just couldn't have that.

I also know that I can't ask him to come down to me again.

I think it's about time I let Jasper go to just the pen-pal level.

End Notes:

Not really a whole lot to say in closing. I’m not depressed or anything. But, I'm not really excited about a whole lot either. I'm just sort of here.

I think I just want to get some gaming done.


That would make my day more interesting, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment