Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The things we needed to happen...

Nothing really earth shattering happened between yesterday and today, so I'm just going to get right to the update.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I had a shopping trip yesterday, so the writing got cut short and after that I was pretty much burnt out. So I gamed for 6 hours. Most of that just working on Samarra for her Relic quest. I was fortunate that a kind guildie helped me out for a lot of it.

 - Writing - I've started to post the re-updated chapters into a new Google Drive file. Not that I expect anyone to read them anymore. But, you never know. The new chapter five seems light, but I need those words to tack on the extra chapters I'm going to need at the end of the first act.

I'm sure it will all work out.

I'm hoping this will be the last time that I'll have to rip and re-start act 1.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Better than expected. 7 hours, 44 minutes, 1x awake, 11x restless, total of 18 minutes awake/restless… Hopefully I'll be able to continue making these reports. The band on my fitbit is breaking. Nick says he ordered me some replacements. But, I don't know if he actually ordered them or if he just talked about ordering them.

 - Fur-babies - One visit from Dreamy yesterday. He didn't request snuggles. But he did rest in his chair.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I'm having one of those days where I really want 4, just because.

 - Blood Sugar - 126 - not terrible, but not great either.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I'm processing a pretty serious case of the 'dun wanna's' today… Hopefully I can fight them off enough to get the exercise in anyway.

 - Weight Management - I bought Alfredo sauce… I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - We talked for a fair bit last night after he got off of work.

This thing that he did with _her_ and the kids… It sucked for me. Really bad. Considering how close she came to ending him and I as an 'us'. The reality that he was living with her and playing good little house husband and daddy to her abominations. That was hard on me in ways I don't really have the words to express.

That was the life he fought me for. That was the life he was willing to sacrifice me for.

That's the life he's been living for over six months now.

He got his wish.

He got me out of the picture and he got to play dad again.

And he hates it with the blinding passion of a thousand suns.

He misses me so much he even misses my uncomfortably (to him) too soft bed because lying in that bed means lying next to me.

I would have been fully within my rights (especially with the six months that I've had) to decide that I'm better off without him. I could have closed my boarders and decided not to welcome him home. I could have decided to take away everything and leave him rotting in the hell that he's created for himself.

But, I didn't.

I recognize that this was an experience that he needed to have.

He needed to learn for himself that it was the life he didn't really want. He had to find out for himself that the fantasy was way better than the reality. He had to grow from the mistake, and he has.

I've experienced a lot of growth during the last six months too.

So, now we can move forward with our relationship having a much stronger appreciation for each other. And I think that's a good thing.

I really think we needed that.

We needed to be broken so that we could be remade.



Didn't make it suck any less.



 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - He's so sweet. He's taking me on a few necessity runs before our date with the Unicorn and JerkDad on Friday. He's such a doll.

 - Rain - I hate to do it… but I think it's time that I took him out of the update. I haven't heard a word out of him in weeks. This SUCKS.

I've lost my ONLY Supernatural Snuggle Buddy…

Dammit!

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- Nothing new here either… but I’m not worried… I know he's probably going through a rough time with both girlfriends and I'll hear from him when I hear from him.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

So, all in all a fairly light update today.

I'm still in a really good place emotionally. I still feel lucky to have the support systems that I do have. I'm sorry for the once that seem to be MIA right now.

I'm sure it will all work out.

Maybe the MIA's are just another sign that the separation trauma is coming to an end soon?


That would really be the best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment