Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I'm sorry this has been so boring lately!

So, I'm still trying to make the best of things. I know that today I want to start working on getting healthier because the Blue Falcon is pushing me to do this thing.

Don't worry. It's a GOOD push. He's not fat shaming me or anything. He just shared his story about a family member who died suddenly and expressed his concern about not wanting me to abandon the Unicorn that way. I totally agree with him.

The only part that sucks is that exercise is a time vortex and I have a book to write.

Today I'm not expecting to get much done, though. I have to get the apartment cleaned up from the post-teenager tornado that hit over the long vacation weekend.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - So… all those points I was saving up to buy the wedding packs to get my characters married off to each other? Yeah, I spent some of them. There was a really sweet bunny outfit and I just needed to make two of my females super cute with them. Samarra is my Reaper, she has the full bunny maid outfit. Then Schaddo is my new Warden. Schaddo is a kindred, so I was able to spend soul leaves and get her a very black pair of panties that look great with the outfit.  Schaddo is based off of Jessa. Eventually I'll have to make another variation of Daniel to marry her, but it's going to take some time to decide what race/class I would want him to be first.

LOL - the weddings will still happen. It will just take longer to get to them, and I'm okay with that.

 - Writing - TWO of the foreshadows that have been eluding me forever have FINALLY decided to make themselves known. They even showed up in the same place! I have the snippet written. Now I just need to figure out where to slip it in and make it natural.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Actually, not bad for getting to bed late (more on that below) : 7 hours, 27 minutes, 1x awake, 10x restless, total of 28 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - They stopped by for a little bit yesterday. Dreamy stayed mostly with the Unicorn, but Splotches requested some cuddles from me.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I hate to do this to you, but it's going to be 4 today. I got to bed late last night due to gaming with Schaddo and trying to finish her luck quest.

Yes, I know I suck.

 - Blood Sugar - 121 - (one tick above perfect)

 - INR - I still have…
 - Nervous System - … zero phone service

 - Inflammation - Just taking the turmeric. Not doing anything super paleo right now.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I will be going very easy on myself at first…

 - Weight Management - I still get super hungry some e

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Nothing.

This is so frustrating.

There's just nothing. No good news. No bad news. Just more of the same day by day bullshit of putting one foot in front of the other and wishing he'd just finish up the bullshit and come home already.

 - The Unicorn - We finished off the spring break with a little more Buffy/Angel. I got a chance to tell JerkDad about the Blue Falcon. He's cool having dinner some Friday when he's dropping the Unicorn off.

So, that should be interesting.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - We're supposed to have a date tonight, but I did get the heads up that he might have to work late and reschedule for tomorrow. That's okay. I was leaving tomorrow open for recovery anyway.

 - Rain - I'm still not worried about the fact that I've not heard from him. But, at the same time I'm wondering if I should reach out to him? I was the one who reached out the last 3 or 4 times. The last time I reached out I told him it was okay not to reply and I said that I'd be here with his snuggles whenever he needed to claim them.

I still feel like he's there…

But, I really wish he'd at least say hi.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- Friday is another voice I haven't heard from lately. But, I’m especially not worried about him either.

I really hope we're everything that each other needs.

From the contact that we've had, it seems like we will be.

I can't wait to find out.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - I think Jasper and I are going to remain good friends. I hope I’m still there to help him get through missing HLS. I want him to be okay.

He's still one of the most beautiful men I've ever met and I do still miss the sex, but the friendship is more important.

End Notes:

In closing, I really wish I had better news.

I wish I had something worth being excited over.

I wish I at least had a decent sex report for you.


I'm acutely aware of just how boring I've gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment