Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Wine Really Helped...

You know I celebrate Ostara, and the Unicorn and I have already done that, so don't be expecting any 'Happy Easter's' out of me. Okay?

I'm also going to get to the Juicy Stuff right away here, instead of making you scroll down to the 'Recent Encounters' section.

SO! The Photo Shoot!

There are literally so many ways this could have gone wrong.

  1. We met on FetLife, and there was a red flag that this guy probably just uses photography as an excuse to get laid.
  2. He had to 'bring a friend'. He gave me the excuse that his 'wife' was worried about him and that she wanted him to bring a friend for his safety. So, there I was letting two strange men into my apartment instead of just one.

I'm sure there's more. But, you get the idea.

I'm going to go ahead and give photography dude a code name. Yes, I know that the general rule is that we wait for the second date, but I feel okay with him and we'll get to that. I'm calling him Shooter. Friend we'll just call Friend, since I don't expect that I'll be seeing him again.

I digress.

Here are all the things that went right.

They showed up about 1:30 in the afternoon. Both of them are pretty cute, but Friend is probably a bit cuter in that 'you're a puppy' sort of way. They both responded well to the mandatory hugs rule.

Shooter brought wine.

He justified that he was nervous going into this too. And Friend agreed that any excuse for alcohol is a good excuse. *smile* that made me feel really good. I hate it when men judge me for using social lubricants. It was just such a non-judgmental head space that we were all in. It was nice. Friend was set up with Neftlix and a handheld video game to keep himself occupied while Shooter and I were working.

Much to Shooter's annoyance (impatience) we waited the customary half hour to let the wine breath and just shot the shit about other things. Video games mostly, since I was getting my Schaddo through the tale end of her soul power quest.

I was about halfway through my glass when he asked if I was ready to get started.

I knew he was anxious for that moment. So, we went to my bedroom.

I was still nervous about the shoot. I'm so uncomfortable with my body.

However, my exact body type is what Shooter finds the most attractive. He said as much, more than once, and that really went a long way towards making me feel comfortable with both him and the camera.

Our establishing shots were my idea. I wanted to make sure we got some good pics of me topless, but wearing those lovely purple spiral leg warmers.  :)

From there, I just let him take control.

He got naked right along with me.

It was great. He got onto the bed with me and stood over me so he could get those high angle shots that take out my double chin. I did my best to eye-fuck the camera, but I'm not sure how well I did.

There were a few times where he 'adjusted me' and even put his fingers inside me.

We were both aroused.

There was a moment when he got really close to me… I think he only asked me if I would 'touch him' and I ended up just taking his whole cock into my mouth instead. He said it was unexpected. I said it was there.

I was that comfortable with him.

He got some good shots of me taking him all the way into my throat and looking up at him. I'm excited to see how well those turned out.

All in all, the whole shoot was a really great experience and we're both really looking forward to working together again in about a month.

He already messaged me this morning and told me that he can't stop thinking about me.

*smile*

I'm glad.

--

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I’m really worried that one of these days I’m just going to fuck off the writing and game.

 - Writing - But, that being said, chapter 3 is getting worked on today… I'm still worried that I'm not giving myself enough space to fill in the bits that need filling in.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Got to bed late, due to luck quest. Yes, I know it's just a game. Fuck off. I wanted Schaddo to get her full luck for the day. Nevertheless: 7 hours, 27 minutes, 2x awake, 10x restless, total of 33 minutes awake/restless… so, all in all… not that bad. I'm still taking the extra cup of coffee today, though.

 - Fur-babies - Visits from both Dreamy and Splotches yesterday. I'm really worried about Dreamy. He started coughing really bad. I hope he's okay.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - 4 today. I need it.

 - Blood Sugar - 122 - so, high again… not sure why that is.

  - Exercise/Yoga - skipped yesterday, due to the shoot. Hopefully I can do two today.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Nothing new to report.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - This you already know. I also have a wine date this evening and a cuddle date for Tuesday..

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report.

 - Rain - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

Wine and cuddles both seem promising in their own way. But, I'm kind of 'meh' about both guys. I'm not really excited about either guy… not like I would be about others.

  --  Friday  -- for example… I still think about Friday all the time. I'm pretty sure Friday is the reason why I'm so 'meh' about other guys right now. It just seems as if no one could really ever measure up to what Friday has to offer.

I know who I want…

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:


I’m not sure if I'll post any of those pictures here… we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment