Monday, April 3, 2017

Bran - The Raven Boy:

So, here it is.

Happy Anniversary, Bran.

I miss you.

--

Yesterday was good. As always, I enjoyed my time with the Blue Falcon. The report on that is below. I feel very lucky that I'm going to be spending tonight with him again too. He even says he'd be willing to try an overnight sometime.

*smile*

Yeah.

He said that.  *bigger smile*

He said he'd be willing to try sleeping next to me just to see if he can help me sleep better.

The sleep report is much improved as well. I think the Traz is working.

I better get to this, though. My chapter 9 is demanding to be finished. I think I should be able to get into my chapter 10 today too.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I took last night off from Forsaken World. For some reason I just wasn't feeling it. I spent the evening watching the season finale of The Walking Dead instead. It was a good time.

I chit chatted with a couple of people on OKCupid during the commercials and I have a date on Wednesday. He seems nice. His ice breaker was asking me what my favorite animal is…

Anyway…

 - Writing - I had a very interesting email exchange last night. A very kind gentleman had read the unrevised/unexpanded chapter 10 of Torvus and LOVED it. He found it very moving and says it got quite the reaction out of him. On my prompting I got him to read my chapter 11 as well. That got him hard again.  :)  It's good to know that my work is appreciated.

My goal is to finish expanding and revising 2 chapters a week. So, I really want to finish 9 and get started on 10 today.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - You're not going to believe this.

7 hours, 57 minutes, 2x awake, 6x restless, total of 18 minutes awake/restless.

I KNOW!!!

That is AMAZING sleep quality!

I'm looking at the readings now and I had issues falling asleep, but I really only got restless ONE time during the very middle of the night.

WOW!

That's seriously good!

 - Fur-babies - I guess they had a really long walk yesterday, they were both really too tired to even cuddle, but they did come over.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I feel comfortable keeping it to 3 today.

 - Blood Sugar - Totally blipped it.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - I had a couple of chances to talk to him this morning.

Not real 'in depth' conversation. I think we're both kind of 'meh' because it's the morning. *shrug* I don't know.

I guess we're both just feeling it… the fact that we wanted to be back together by now, but he's still stuck up north.

I know we'll be okay… but it still sucks.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon -

    - 1) good company: the Blue Falcon never fails me in this regard. He's such an interesting person. He told me a little bit about the date he went on and even informed me that the girl is trans. He totally didn't even care. Most guys would freak a little bit if the 'girl' they were interested in wasn't quite all the way a 'girl'… not the Blue Falcon. He totally accepted her regardless. He's just sweet like that.

He also listens to Baby Metal.

He took me out to brunch at Tori Ramen. It was really good!! But, I think I regret not getting the duck. I'll have to make it a point to go back sometime.

When we got back to my place we tried to stream the movie that made me want to try real ramen to begin with, but the audio kept cutting out, so we gave up on it. I was totally bummed!!

    - 2) good conversation: We seriously never lack for things to talk about. I think our favorite giggle point is how we met, though. Sometimes we mutually laugh at the ridiculous and abhorrent behavior of the guy who introduced us. We both dislike the guy so much now, and we seem to mutually regret even knowing him. But, at the same time, if it hadn't been for him we never would have met.

We talked about what's going on with me and Bran, as well as Rain and Jasper too. He's happy that I'm taking things gently with both of them. He also agreed with my stance on Friday, which surprised me a little bit given how Lawful Good he is, but it's 'whatever', as the Blue Falcon would say.

The Blue Falcon would really like me to check into vocational rehab because he wants me to have better income. I told him that my writing is the focus and that income won't be an issue once Bran comes home. So, hopefully there's an understanding there. I know why he wants me to go into Voc-Rehab, but I'm just not mentally there yet. I know he's only pushing me because he cares, though. So, I don't take offense.

    - 3) good snuggles: Naked… LOL.

Always.

It's like the second he has me alone he's flinging both our clothes off.

He cuddles me so tightly.

Not as tight as Rain, but pretty tight.

    - 4) good sex: I love the sex between us… even if it is gentle… it's okay… He just transitions so naturally from cuddling me to being inside me… the kisses are wonderful, the thrusts are powerful. He came kinda fast, though. Faster than usual. I'm not complaining, I do enjoy the sex between us.

Sex really isn't the most important thing anyway. I just enjoy his company more than anything.

 - Rain - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Noting new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- I still feel bad for the way things went down with Friday. And I’m sad that this week is shaping up to not give us our second chance yet either. I think spending some quality time with Friday would have been a marvelous way to survive missing my anniversary with Bran.

*sigh*

It will work out.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - I'm not sure how things are going to go down… if it's going to be sex or just cuddles. I'm okay with cuddles. I'm not okay with sex if it's going to hurt him.

We'll see.

End Notes:

I gotta go…


Chapter 9 awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment