Thursday, April 6, 2017

Jasper Today...

Jasper will be here in about 4-5 hours.

We're mutually excited. We've both really been looking forward to seeing each other again.

I’m going for short and sweet today

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - Nothing really new to say in the realms of therapy. There's been writing. There's been gaming. There's been sweeties (Blue Falcon earlier this week and Jasper today). I've been holding off on new sweeties this week because I don't want to have meaningless sex with anyone right now.

All in all, I feel like I'm still in a pretty good place despite how much has gone so catastrophically awry.

I didn't choose to be separated from Bran like this. But, I’m still forcing myself to make the best of a really shitty situation.

 - Writing - Chapter 10 isn't the cleanest in terms of scenes and sequels, but I think that's okay. I don't think having a straight cookie cutter mold for 'this is a scene' and then 'this is a sequel to a scene' is necessarily a good thing. So, mixing it up a little bit to where the scenes and sequels are bleeding into each other across the PoV shifts. It mixes it up a bit and keeps it interesting. It's less formulaic.

At least I think that's a good thing.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Quality of sleep was about the same, but I do feel more rested today. *shrug* It's anyone's guess what's going on in that bed with me. 7 hours, 42 minutes, 3x awake, 17x restless, total of 42 minutes awake/restless.

*sigh* Hopefully tonight will be better because Jasper will be there.

 - Fur-babies - One visit from Dreamy yesterday. And then later in the afternoon Catmom was really drunk and couldn't find him. She severely interrupted gaming time right when I needed to be concentrating on my team. Not cool. She seriously has no sense of boundaries when she's drunk.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - I think I can keep it to 3 today.

 - Blood Sugar - I need to start putting my glucometer over my coffee cup again. That seems to be the only trick that reminds me to check my blood sugar in the mornings before consuming anything that would skew the readings.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Still and again, despite the missing of the anniversary and how just a few months ago I told him that would be the thing that ended us… I feel stronger with him again…

Fuck me… I have no idea what the hell my emotions are doing when it comes to Bran.

 - The Unicorn - More Buffy/Angel tomorrow - I'm looking forward to it.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - He's coming over on Sunday to spend some time with the Unicorn, but he can't stay late because he's hosting another movie night. So, he's booked some snuggle time with me for next Wednesday.  :)

 - Rain - He's been really quiet lately. I think he mentioned something about a camping trip, but I can't remember.

It's okay, though.

I trust him.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- I really can't wait for this first date to hurry up and play out already. All the fantasies are getting a little overwhelming and I'm worried that the reality won't live up to the fantasies.

Not that I wouldn't appreciate him either way.

But, I really need this to happen.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. Whether or not we'll end up having the same kind of mind blowing sex we did before.

I'm hesitant… given how hard it was on me when I had to give up the sex before. But, at the same time, if things with Friday work out… then losing Jasper again won't kill me.

*sigh*

Really don't know what to expect.

All I know is Jasper is bringing whiskey and dammit I need a fucking drink in the worst fucking way right now.

End Notes:

Again, with the short and sweet.


I want to get back on top of Chapter 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment