Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I just want him back...

This whole 'no phone' thing is really starting to aggravate me.

I don't want to go into details, but I'm about to lose a lot if this doesn't get fixed. I keep trying to get help and no help is coming. I’m so…

… dammit, I just wish Bran were home.

None of this would be a problem if he were home.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - I'm going to miss both Valkyrie and Bubbles today because of the whole, no-phone thing. This is more than upsetting. Bubbles is medication management. We were supposed to discuss my sleep meds.

*sigh*

In other news, the Guild has made me a Corps leader!

YEAH!

It's not much, but it means that if I see anyone without a guild I can invite them to join ours.  :)  It's a legit position of power within the Guild! They made me a Corps leader in recognition for how hard I work for them.

That's totally bad ass.  :)

 - Writing - Another chapter chopped in half… Hopefully soon we'll get close to the end of Act 1 where I can see if I've left myself enough space to add in the scenes that I need to added.

I've decided I'm going to throw in a totally trope 'kiss in the rain'… LOL… it just needs to happen. 

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours, 52 minutes, 3x awake, 13x restless, total of 31 minutes awake/restless.

 - Fur-babies - Visits from both yesterday. Dreamy mostly held down the floor while Splotches requested some cuddles but not much before he decided to hold down the floor on the other side of the room.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - 3 today

 - Blood Sugar - 122 (two points above normal goal range)

 - Exercise/Yoga - Managed to throw down one 5-minute session yesterday.

 - Weight Management - I've noticed I don't eat a whole lot. Hopefully that's helping.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - We're both really feeling the separation now.

I mean, not like we didn't feel the separation before, but we're both going through things that are highly stressful at the moment and we both agree that it would be less stressful if he were home, working and we were sharing funds and splitting costs between us.

*sigh*

This just needs to be over.

 - The Unicorn - I’m surprised at how much I miss her right now… that doesn't usually happen… It might just be the stress.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - I'm still keeping this section because there are still possibilities with some sweeties. Shooter plans to come back in the middle of May. Gingersnap might resurface at some point. Hell, even Rain might resurface again and he won't be in the favorites section anymore. So, this part remains, even if I'm not really using it a whole lot right now.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - He's just so sweet. Ye Gods, I love him so much.

It's taken me a really long time to fall in love with the Blue Falcon, but there it is. How could I not. He's proven that he'll always be there for me.

He's taking me to get my hair cut on Thursday.  :)

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- Something must be dreadfully wrong on his end. He hasn't even checked in on OKC in the last few days. I'm so worried about him.

 - Honorable Mentions - More of a dishonorable mention. Some jackhole on OKC actually accused me of being the one who only wanted sex yesterday. OMG! What an asshole. Yeah, he got blocked soon after.

Dammit, I just wish Friday would email or text me so I could delete that profile.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - I sent him a message to ask how he's doing. I do remember to check in on him once in awhile. 

End Notes:

I just want Bran back.

It's more than just missing him with the heart. It's missing how much things were simpler with him around.


I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment