Thursday, April 27, 2017

Speed Mornings:

I progress through my mornings a lot faster since my decision to give up dating. Since I'm not wasting any time responding to messages from stray penisi It's pretty much just the one email to my pen pal and then this entry and then I'm getting to work.

I’m liking this.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - Ran into a bit of a snag with the story yesterday, so I ended up taking Bran's advice and shutting it down to game until something came to me. It did come to me and I noted it. So, hopefully I'll be writing the scenes today that will solve the problem.

Game Therapy itself started at 12:30 PM and went to about 11:30 PM. Meaning I logged about 11 hours, and that's a record. In my datum, Mental Health now occupies about half my time. All of that is pretty much 'game therapy'.

I don't question the validity of it, though. I know how much it's helping me. It's a good transition to get me out of dating and ready for Bran to come home.

 - Writing - Right, so that snag.

I had written that my two main characters were going to cross paths again during the day before they gamed again that night, and then I wrote that my girl went home and went to sleep to confront her dreams. WOOPS! So, now I need to go back and write another game night and then possibly work in my totally trope kiss in the rain before moving forward.

I don't think I’m going to spend too much time on the game night itself. It would put in too many words that I can't spare right now. The kiss is what's important so, that's where my focus should be.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - Once again, game time was logged as sleep time because my sensor is on my leg. My legs barely move when I'm working or gaming. So, I have nothing for you.

 - Fur-babies - Both dropped by, but it was during 'team time' in the gaming world, so neither got cuddles because my lap was occupied.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - Should be fine with 3 today.

 - Blood Sugar - 130, which is still better than yesterday but still with no explanation on why it's higher than normal range. Hmmm…

 - Exercise/Yoga - On hold until Saturday when I’m done bleeding and being all crampy.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - Bestie got to see him yesterday. She was up north for personal reasons for a bit. So, it was nice to get some Snaps from the both of them.

I’m still worried about this housing issue of his because he's like 3 days away from being homeless and he still hasn't figured out what he's going to do yet.

I know he's not coming home.

I hope he's separating himself from _her_ finally and that this might be his best exit strategy. Even though he's told me that he doesn't really need it. The elder abomination has already given him his out, so there's that.

I know he'll work something out.

But, I'm still worried.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - I get to see him tonight. He's taking me to get my hair cut, which is long overdue. Hopefully we'll have some time after for me to inflict a movie on him. I’m not sure if sex will come into play or not because I’m still bleeding. We'll just have to see.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -


--  Friday  -- I sent him a bit of a dark message yesterday. He's starting to push my catfish buttons and I let him know that. There's been no response, but I've not seen any indication of him being online lately either.

*sigh* I don't know…

I’m considering walking away on this one.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

And that's it… pretty quick update today. I'm mostly anxious to get back to the story to see if I can fix it at all.


Wish me luck.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment