Sunday, April 9, 2017

Not a lot to say...

I feel like I slept better last night… Hopefully we'll see what the Fitbit has to say this morning. I didn't hear from the Blue Falcon yesterday (and I got so wrapped up doing my own thing that I forgot to check on him) so, I'm not sure if he's coming today. I'm going to suck down my coffee as fast as I can and get in the shower just in case.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - Nothing new to report.

 - Writing - Chapter 11 is well underway, but I'll admit that I'm not putting the same amount of effort into fixing it that I did with the earlier chapters. Since I know that I need to go back and start over again. I know I'll feel a lot better when I've got my act 1 down right… but, I'm worried about having way TOO MUCH space for acts 2 and 3. *sigh* I guess we'll just have to see.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - 7 hours, 58 minutes, 3x awake, 11x restless, total of 27 minutes awake/restless. So, about normal all things considered. But, I only lost about half an hour instead of the usual full hour. So it makes sense that I feel just a little bit more rested today.

 - Fur-babies - Nothing new to report.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - It's extra Unicorn time… I feel like I'm always going to need extra caffeine during extra Unicorn time. So, it's going to be 4 until Wednesday.

 - Blood Sugar - 127 this morning. That's a tiny bit high.

 - Exercise/Yoga - I'll probably start my new exercise routine with building myself back up to what my yoga was before. Getting the stretching in. Then I have to find an indoor step routine on YouTube. The one I used to use was on Xfinity. I'm sure I'll find one… it's just the time suck that's going to annoy me.

 - Weight Management - Appetite seems well under control, so here's hoping.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - I don't know what else I can say that hasn’t already been said. We talk… we commiserate. We mutually wish he was home. He keeps coming up with reasons to stay gone. *shrug* It is what it is.

 - The Unicorn - We managed to get 4 episodes of our shows in yesterday. Hulu sucks because of commercials, but she says she's used to that since JerkDad got rid of Netflix entirely and they're just on Crackle now. She spends most of her time getting caught up on anime and I don't blame her. It gives me more time to get my work done, so I'm okay with that.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - I'm not sure how much you're going to be still seeing out of me in this section.

Yeah, I know, some of you got really accustomed to my revolving door of dick. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

I’m just so bored with the one-night-stand bullshit.

I mean it.

It doesn't feed me anymore.

I need quality cock, not quantity cock.

I need sweeties like the Blue Falcon and Rain. Sweeties who will come back for more and who enjoy who I am just as much as a person as a lover. Now that I know I can have that, I'm getting kinda picky about who I let close to me.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Again, possible date today. Which would be totally cool.

 - Rain - I haven't heard a peep out of him lately! I'm sure it's okay. I know he's not gone. But, it's a little weird.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.

 - The Hopefuls -

  --  Friday  -- Our rapport continues to grow.

I’m fully aware of just how important I am to him. I'm also aware of how important he's becoming to me. It's just the 'all talk' part that I find annoying. Being kept apart like this and not finding the time/space to finally get together and proceed forward with the reality instead of steeping in the fantasies.

I'm so sure that we can be what each other needs the most.

But I'm frustrated with the fact that we still have to wait and see how it all plays out.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:

 - Jasper - I haven't heard a word from him since he left on Friday.

*humph*

I know he's working a lot, but jeez. At least let me know you got home okay.

End Notes:


Not much to say in closing… sorry if these entries have been boring lately. My priority is still the writing. So, if you want great sex, I seriously suggest you start reading there.

No comments:

Post a Comment