Thursday, March 1, 2018

Hunting the hunters and all that...

I'm trying to think of a good opener because I know I should start with something innocuous like 'I got body slammed with a migraine last night!' And, yet... my mind is very elsewhere. So... I've kinda got nothing to say that's really profound today. I’m sorry.
I spent some of last night and this morning chatting with a dear friend who is recently injured. She's in recovery now. If I had the means, I would be there with her to take care of her and keep her entertained while she's laid up, but this morning I spent some time figuring out Rabb.it. So, I can share Netflix with her later if she's up for it and has a way to join me. Laptop preferred.
I'm kinda saving it for a surprise.  
She's important to me, so I want to be there for her.
So, that's it... that's all I got.
Sorry.
Mental Health / Self-Care:
- Therapy – Warning, Vague: I feel like my mind is finally settling a bit. Certain mysteries have become unshrouded and my self-awareness has been restored. I can breathe again.
- Writing – Nothing new to report.
- Yarn Therapy - Nothing new to report.
- Sleep / Fitbit – Low battery – may not update before the entry is complete. || Update – it quit at about 2:30 in the morning.
- Fur-babies – Dreamy stopped by last night. I got a chance to send a cute pic of him to my friend while she was in the ER waiting room. :)
Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
- INR – 1.7 - much lower than we would like. I have to raise my dose of rat poison today.
- Nervous System – I expressed my great discomfort over what was happening in and around my shoulder blades and he did what he could... I'm happy to report that it doesn't seem as severe this morning. (so far)
- Scanners – I got flattened by a migraine last night. Luckily I have my new Migraine Buddy app, so I was able to record everything. I think this will really help a lot moving forward.
- Aquatic Therapy – I’m really looking forward to today's session.
- Weight Management – Did I mention that I’m down two pounds? I know it doesn't seem like much, but there does appear to be *some* movement...
Relationships / Family:
- Bran – It came up in conversation with my friend... how after JerkDad broke me I was rescued and repaired by a brilliant military strategist with a knack for psychological warfare. How this makes me absolutely terrifying if someone gets on my bad side. Hunting the hunters and all that.
Bran didn't go easy on me when he put me back together. A lot of his rehabilitation hurt like hell, but fuck... he made me strong. I regret nothing.
- The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Sweeties:
- Updates on Favorites -  
- Blue Falcon – Somehow 'I told you so', just doesn't seem like enough. - I’m content to stay quiet on this one.
- Sweeties -
Nothing new to report.
 - AmbiguSweeties -
 - Pathfinder - Nothing new to report.
- Never Enough - Nothing new to report.
Relationships / Just Friends:
She went dark on me a bit ago... probably getting on with her day... hopefully I'll get to talk with her more at some point. || She's kinda back... I think this will be off and on for both of us.
End Notes:  
I’m not sure how I'll feel after today's session in the water. Last time it wore me out so much I hit REM during #NapAttack, but there was some muscle soreness too. It was good muscle soreness. It was 'you exercised, good for you' muscle soreness. But, with the way these migraines have been taking me out of the game entirely lately...  

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment