Sunday, January 29, 2017

And off we go...

Confirmed:

Exchanged a few texts with the Blue Falcon yesterday. We're still on for tomorrow.

*big smile*

This has me very excited.

--

Mental health wise, I guess I have nothing to report. The PTSD hasn't been rearing it's ugly head much. I'm still getting some dreams that flit along the edges, but not enough to leave me waking up feeling uneasy.

The only thing that bothers me is the relative sleeplessness.

I don't know what it is that's keeping me awake all night, but I wish it would stop. I gauge my restlessness based on how much water is left in my water bottle when I awake. And lately I've been getting up in the middle of the night to refill my water. That sucks.

I know it's not my caffeine consumption. I've been a three cup of coffee in the morning person for longer than I've been having this latest bout of sleep issues.

It seems to be only effecting me since I've been alone. But, it appears that sleeping next to someone doesn't help.

Granted, I'm basing that on Copperhead.

The last night that we slept together, he was cuddled up to me so tightly that I had no room to roll over or regain any sort of a comfortable sleeping position. And, he was breathing on me.

*sigh*

I don't know… It seems like I slept much better with other overnight guests, but they were better at staying on their side of the bed. I like 'proximity' to masculine energy. Not 'contact'.


It would be really nice to get some sleep. But, I don't have a whole lot of hope for that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment