Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Awkward first times are the best first times...

Last night was interesting…

Hadn't heard a damn thing from Echo from sun up to bed time… got a message late last night (after I'd gone to bed, got it this morning) that his phone was back on. We've chit-chatted just a little bit this morning. I haven't even nudged him on coming to visit.

I still want him… but I also have my alternate dance card filled this week too.

I swear I must be the only decent cougar in a three county radius. There's practically a line up around the block.

Two nights ago, when I was with Foxtrot, Tango tried to reach me. So, I finally returned his messages yesterday.

Okay, so get this. You know I've been wanting the 'best friend threesome' ever since the little Catfish from Mahaugany. Two guys who are best friends fucking me at the same time.

So, Tango starts off asking if I'd ever do a threesome. I asked for clarification: two girls or two guys? Two guys. Him AND his best friend.

My stomach was all knots and butterflies the whole day. I was so nervous and excited.

They made it to my place and I wasn't attracted to the best friend, but I still went with it. I was invited to sit between them on the couch and there was kissing and fondling with Tango.

Tango pretty much ran the whole show. He was so direct and… wow… I love being with him. He fucked the hell out of me and came after a good 10 minutes or so.

Bestie wasn't so great. He tried to make me choke on his cock more than once. He couldn't stay hard inside me. He must have gone through six condoms, putting them on and taking them back off so he could try to get me to suck him hard again.

Then Tango left the room to check his phone. I lubed up my hand and I got the Bestie off that way.

Just then, there was a terrible catastrophe regarding their living situation. They had to cut the evening short and run home to pay rent. I hugged them both. Did one more crit to try to wind down and then ate a baked potato and got to bed an hour late.

I set my alarm this morning, and I'm thinking that's really the way to go moving forward. Just set it so I'm getting up at 8 am and I'm done with yoga AND the shower by 11 am. Then I can get to work and all will be well. That's an 8 hour day before my usual shut down time at 7pm.

I'm hopeful I'll see Echo in person soon.

I need my Daddy.

I still think about Foxtrot almost constantly.

The best part of being with him was his smile. Every time I opened my eyes he was just smiling down at me. He seemed so happy to be with me. This gorgeous creature that I barely deserve and here he was, just smiling down at me with so much pleasure and unconditional love.


I'm so happy he's in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment