Saturday, January 21, 2017

Quiet times...

Last night I got a quiet night in.

It's been awhile since I've had that.

I wasn't even emailing excessively with Copperhead.

Okay, so, let's rewind for a sec here.

Yesterday morning I had to get up an hour early (bullshit medical appointment). I forgot about that the night before and I didn't go to bed early. So, I was getting up on an hours less of sleep and then it was the normal coffee routine, but skipping the yoga.

So, yesterday afternoon. Prevening'ish (4 pm, or so) I got SUPER tired. Like, lay down and just watch the trash TV level tired. I even dozed off a few times.

I blame this on a) the lower sleep time/quality, and b) the carb heavy pasta lunch.

I was awake again by the evening though. I spent that time reading more of someone's work, and not submitting any critiques because they were all locked.

I’m ready to start another book today.

As far as my 'read other erotica and find out what works'. Omg… can I really force myself to read more of the one I just started? The writing is TERRIBLE! - So, I suppose I SHOULD keep taking notes. I need to know what DOESN'T work just as much as I need to know what does work.

No real plans for today. No dates. Just the work.


I might even fuck off the yoga until Wednesday. I'm not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment