Friday, January 20, 2017

Cherished Fuck Toy:

I know I said I'd keep you updated on Copperheads thoughts regarding my fantasy.

What he had to say actually surprised me: The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care.

I know that line. It's from an Offspring song.

But, I get it. He has a stake in making this work. Not only does he a) want to fulfill my fantasy, but b) he wants to get his buddy laid. Both Buddy and I are so important to him that he's willing to stuff his feelings of jealousy just to make this happen.

Granted, this doesn't really make me feel any better about things. But, following, he simply clued me in on the sort of 'after care' that he needs to get through this unscathed.

Aftercare:

  1. As soon as Buddy leaves, Copperhead is going to drag me to the bath/shower, where he will personally wash me with great care.
  2. After drying me off, he's going to lead me to the bedroom where I will be the recipient of as much loving touch as he can give me.
  3. He's going to fuck me stupid.

Cherished fuck toy, he's calling it. He wants all the time in the world to touch and kiss me everywhere until he's hard enough to go at me again. And then it will be rough, just the way I love it. Manhandling me while he goes hard and deep.

How do I even come up with the words to explain how much I swoon at the thought of that?

Cherished fuck toy.

I love it.

--

In other news, I had a date last night that I feel is a strong preview for what Copperhead has in store for me. This gentleman (no code name, yet) is a strong giver as well. I received a full back massage before he fucked the hell out of me. Oil included.

I'm working on being a better receiver and not complaining about having to take so much attention. That low self-worth thing is a bunch of bullshit, and I know that I need to get used to a guy spoiling me with loving touch and deep, passionate sex.

Last nights guy told me I was doing just fine as a receiver.

He was good, too.


So wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment