Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Under-rested and over-tired...

So sorry for not posting yesterday. I was with Copperhead.  *smile* He's super sweet, and I'm looking forward to writing a review of him on his Fet profile.

I don’t have a code name for his friend yet. So we're calling this Friend, for now, again.

They came over Sunday night with every intent of fulfilling my double penetration fantasy. It didn't happen though. I was just too nervous about my body. And something else just felt 'off' about it. It took me a bit to figure out that it was Copperhead. As much as he wanted to wing man his buddy into getting laid. His emotional attachment to me, as well as his pure monogamous nature, made it really difficult for him.

I did enjoy some private time with Friend. And I did like it more when it was both of them. But, I think it's for the best that I let Copperhead go.

Friend and I still intend to hang out, though.

So… in the interest of protecting Copperhead's fragile heart. I think it's best that I step back and let him heal from his emotional attachment to me.

Not sure how Friend feels about open relationships. I need to find out. He seems like he'd be exquisite sweetie material.

--

Bran and I are okay. In a lot of ways his leaving has really fucked me over financially. It's causing problems with the bill payers because I don't have the extra cushion in my budget for them to pay my bills in a timely manner. My case worker is getting a lot of push back on this. But I can't afford to keep using my poor petty cash fund to keep paying my phone bill. 

Grr…

--


I'm not making a very coherent entry. I really didn't sleep last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment