Friday, January 6, 2017

Cougar Pride (FUCK YEAH!!)

Sooo… Bravo.

New sweetie. He's already promised me that he's coming back. He was very sweet to do so. We both expressed disdain for 'one night stands'. But, he was also very clear that he doesn't want 'feelings' to develop between us. He says he wants me to be a good friend and occasional sex partner, but he's been burned by girls wanting to get serious with him before.

I reassured him that he doesn't need to worry about that with me.

He also confirmed that I'm pretty much the only game in town as far as cougars go. Wow… that was shocking news. It makes me feel that I might need to open myself up more to guys who are clearly only interested in 'just sex' - no friendship. I mean, if I'm the fantasy… who the fuck am I to deprive so many men of living that out?

Bravo even told me that he put 'MILF' next to my name in his contacts list. Wow… what a compliment!!

He also told me that I look damn good for 43. All in all, he was a great confidence booster. I returned the favor and he kissed me, telling me that I was going to make him cockier than he already is, LOL.

So, yeah… it was only Thursday and I'd already had sex 4 times this week.


Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment