Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Moving right along...

Echo and I chatted only minimally yesterday morning, right when I woke up. Then he went radio silent on me (and still s)

My back up plans fell through as well. It could have been three second dates in three days. But that one went radio silent on me as well.

If noticed a dramatic shift in my feelings towards Echo. It's like I just don't care anymore. I can only get so hyped up over words on a screen and if he's not going to truly put forth the effort to be more than that, then why should I give a shit?

Yes, he's in a rough spot in his living environment. But, shouldn't that have him even more eager to get the fuck up out of there and get to my place where he can have some measure of comfort and safety from all the drama?

So…

Yeah…

I have back up plans tonight if Echo falls flat on me again. It's someone pretty sex focused. And I think the ONLY reason I'm not 100% hip to that is that I fed so well on Foxtrot, Tango, and friend. When I'm well fed, I'm less interested in sex and more interested in building friendships.

Also…

Notice how long it's been since I've even brought up Gingersnap… or even the Dragon?

I'm not super sure, but I feel like I'm getting good at this whole 'moving on' thing.

I guess I can thank Bran for that. And while I still hope for his speedy return and for our relationship to regrow to better than it was before he let someone break us… I know I can survive without him now.

I can feed.

I don't know what I would do about creating something real and long-term. I might not be able to do something like that out of my current dating pool. But, would I need to?

Why settle for just some _one_.


Why not be a true virgin and belong to them all?

No comments:

Post a Comment