Saturday, March 11, 2017

All I Need - Supplemental

Rain and I got close to saying "I love you" to each other today.

I was doing that thing, where I edge around clingy and I was worried that I was going to come off as too clingy.

He said he loved me a little for that.

I asked him which part.

The part where I get attached?

The part where I get clingy?

The part where I worry about coming off as too clingy?

-- All of it -- He said.

And there you have it.

I told him that I will always be loyal and that even when Bran returns nothing has to change.

You see, Bran fully supports where things are with my sweeties. He doesn't want me lonely and he's grateful to them for taking care of me while he's gone.

I also told Bran that Rain and I are close to 'love'.

He thought about it for a moment and then told me that he's just fine with it. Since things might work out that he'll be gone longer, he wants me to be okay. He knows that having a stable sweetie will make it easier for me to survive the continued separation.

I agree.

Now I just hope I have the opportunity to share that info with Rain soon.

*sigh*


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment