Sunday, March 12, 2017

Keeping it Short and Sweet:

Okay, so here's the real update.

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - Nothing new to report.

 - Writing - Steadily plugging away at Chapter 4. Will keep you posted.

 - Sleep / Fitbit - My Fitbit won't sync… so, no idea.

 - Fur-babies - I seem to remember a visit yesterday.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:
 - Caffeine - 4 today (shut up)

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - It's really starting to sound more and more like he won't make it back by our anniversary.

Just fucking great… Just fucking perfect…

But, you know what?

The Blue Falcon already has me in his calendar for that weekend.

The Blue Falcon, especially, wants to be a stable force in my life. I really love that about him.

I also told Bran how close Rain and I are to admitting that we love each other.

He says he's cool with it.

He doesn't want me lonely and he doesn't want me living without love while he's gone.

He's given Rain and I the green light…

This won't make the Blue Falcon happy. But, I have to do what's right for me.

 - The Unicorn - SHE HAS THE NEXT TWO DAYS OFF OF SCHOOL!!

We're deep in a major Buffy/Angel-fest. But she'll probably take a couple of days to watch Anime after this.

Relationships / Sweeties:
 - Recent Encounters - Nothing new to report.

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Most of this you know. The three of us (the Blue Falcon, the Unicorn, and I) - we all had a great time. I'm sure I'll come up with something that really stands out about our time together. You know how introspective I get after a date.


- Rain - I think about him all the time.

Here's how that conversation went:

RAIN: Lol I am really trying to make it on Monday.

ME: I hope you do... I need you...

RAIN: I really need you to.

ME: Yeah?
ME: So, I wasn't just being totally clingy there?

RAIN: No but hey I love you a little bit for that.

ME: Context, love me a little bit for which part? Needing you? Being a bit clingy? Worrying constantly that I'm being too clingy?

RAIN: All of the above.

ME: It's going to be a process, you know? Getting comfortable with you knowing how I really feel about you.

RAIN: Well it is nice.

--

The Blue Falcon knows about Rain. He's laid down some heavy handed warnings about getting too emotionally invested. I know it's just because he doesn't want me to get hurt.

I agree with him.

Emotionally attached, yes.

Emotionally invested, no.

There is a difference.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:
 - The One Timers - Nothing new to report.
 - The Hopefuls - Photographer guy says he's 'fascinated' by me. (dur-wha?)

Relationships / Former Sweeties:
 - Jasper - Nothing new to report.

End Notes:

It really was a great day with the Blue Falcon.

Just the best. And there will be more.

He's in her life forever.

He's in my life too.


We won't always be lovers… but, we'll be friends until the end of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment