Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Goddess, Sing It...

So, I think I kinda screwed up.

I'm considering it a learning opportunity.

If I would have HELD OFF and met with Rain on Thursday, I would have had more 'hours' with him. I also would have gotten one hell of a massage from the Giver last night.

But, instead, I got greedy. I wanted Rain. And I wanted him NOW. And I got him. But only for a very short time before he had to jet off again.

Still… it was awesome.

Look, it's INR day, so I need to be showered and ready to be out the door soon. And my chapter 8 is DEMANDING it's attention. So I'm making this quick, okay?

Mental Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Therapy - Had great chats with both Valkyrie and Bubbles yesterday. I saw Bubbles first. We're going to try Trazodone for sleep. I used to take that ages ago and it worked, but then when I tried it after my gastric bypass it gave me really bad vertigo. I'm hoping for the best this time.

After my visit with Bubbles, she went to check and see if Valkyrie was already open, she was. I walked right into her office, all smiles and said "What's up, bitch!".  She just laughed her ass off.

Yeah. Once I figured out that it was the weight loss medication giving me the depression. I was on top of it. There was no way I was going to let a tiny little pill beat me. LOL.

We talked about everything. Including my Anti-PTSD dream, which she was AMAZED by! She says that my subconscious is healing!! I agree!

She also pointed out that despite his age. Rain is actually turning out to be one of the most stable of my sweeties. I mean, we all know I'm losing the Blue Falcon eventually. But, Rain might decide to stick around for a good long while. We don't really know.

She's encouraging me to move forward with Rain.

Her only worry regarding our age difference is that I never carded him, because prison is a real thing.  (I hope he's legal… omg… because the damage is sooooo already done)

Anyway, yes, my own therapist agrees with me that turning Rain away would be age discrimination.

Her other thought: what if I end up being the one that hurts Rain?

Who, wha, how, wha?

What if Rain ends up wanting more of a relationship from me than I can give him because I'm already fully taken by Bran?

Ugh…

I didn't consider that.

And it would suck major ass.

I’m NOT going to put myself in an anxiety tizzy about it, though!!

That's the OPPOSITE of what Rain would want for me.

SEE, here's the deal.

Depression is dwelling too much on the past.
Anxiety is worrying too much about the future.

Rain wants me to do NEITHER.

The only thing Rain wants me to do, especially when I'm with him, is be mindful and present in the moment.

He's perfect.

 - Writing - Chapter 8 is expanding on Daniel's back story.

Do six year old boys get boners?

 - Sleep / Fitbit - I woke up a full hour before the alarm this morning. Just really aware that I have a LOT to get to today. So, I'm not expecting much from the report, but here goes: 7 hours, 54 minutes, 1x awake, 11x restless, total of 21 minutes awake/restless. WHAT!! I only lost a total of about 20 minutes?! FUCK ME!! THAT'S PRETTY GOOD.

 - Fur-babies - Just the one visit from Dreamy yesterday.

Physical Health / Unfuck Yourself:

 - Caffeine - Keeping it to 3 today
 - INR - Test today, report tomorrow.
 - Nervous System - Skipping this week
 - Yoga / Movement Goals - LOL, yeah right.
 - Inflammation - I made lentils and rice. All I have to do is melt cheese in it and it's the most anti-paleo thing I could ever eat.
 - Weight Management - The new med seems to be working. I don't get hungry until really late in the day, but then I can't stop eating… we remain hopeful.

Relationships / Family:

 - Bran - He called last night while I was with Rain.

LOL.

I was actually naked, cuddling, and stroking Rain's hard cock while I was on the phone with Bran.

Yes, it was awkward.

Bran still doesn't know if he's coming home sooner rather than later.

I'm erring on the side of broken and predicting later. That way I can be pleasantly surprised if he just shows up in my parking lot.

I have a lot of confidence in us though.

We've weathered some pretty impressive storms.

I think our love is strong enough to get through this one.

 - The Unicorn - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Sweeties:

[ If you're a reader and having trouble keeping the code named sweeties straight, look up above this entry and below the header. There's a link to a list of names/bio's there. - this is a work in progress, so if you're a sweetie and you don't see your name listed, don't worry, I'll get to you. ]

 - Recent Encounters - See Below: RE: Rain

 - Updates on Favorites -

 - Blue Falcon - Nothing new to report.

 - Rain -

    - 1) good company: I was totally in small talk mode, telling him about the effects of the new medication, when he rushed into my arms and shut me the fuck up with the most intensely long hug in the history of intensely long hugs. This was followed by some long and wonderful kisses too.

After we retired to the snuggle chamber I was downloaded with some minor details on how busy he's been lately. That's when it struck me. He did it again. His first 'free moment' I was his first thought, again.

Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?

Just knowing that the second he's 'not busy' his first thought is me.

My heart just bursts.

I told him how flattered that made me feel. He said that he _could_ fill that time with something/someone else. But, that time wouldn't include a) snuggles, or b) Supernatural.

I got so giddy I squee'd.

    - 2) good conversation: We talked a little bit about things on his end. But nothing in too great of detail. Same thing with things on my end. Any time I try to pry him for information, he gives curt responses. Any time I try to open up about things he burns the fuck out of that hydra.

He shuts me the fuck up with wonderful kisses and getting us both naked.

The rest of the time our conversations revolve around inappropriate things we've shown each other on YouTube. LOL. We already have some of our 'couples' inside jokes. Like if we're ever in a room full of people, he can just look at me and say "Peppermint Dickables", and I'll say "Little Timmy", and we'll just bust out laughing while everyone else exchanges WTF looks.

  
  - 3) good snuggles: OMG… I have no words… He holds me so tight. He kisses me on the forehead. He just loves being close to me and I love being close to him. It's like an addiction. Just a few seconds in his arms is like opiate grade pain reliever. We both tried to say we should stop and grab the chromebook so we could get started, but we literally could not let each other go.

I need that.

Bran likes to be the little spoon. And then he farts on my leg. Any time I try to get him to hold me, he never seems to take it seriously. It's not the heart centered holding that I need.

Rain is pure heart centered holding.

It's so healing being with him.

So, I say again, who wouldn't love him for that?

Who can blame me for falling in love with the guy who gives me what I need?

Yeah, he's young.

But, he's also beautiful, and perfect, and fuck you.

    - 4) good sex: Yes. He's also gentle. But, with him I don't mind. His kisses are so passionate and he's blessed with a beautiful and large cock that barely takes a normal condom. He feels amazing inside me. He was able to find a positon that tagged my G-spot just right and that got some pretty intense moans out of me. But, it's the way he kisses me when he's inside me. That's what I love the most.

My hips didn't get tired this time. He wore out before I did. Then I tried to give him some head and I wore out before he did.

Then, just because I really needed him to cum, I asked him to make himself cum in my mouth.

It took some doing. He takes a lot of work, which is fine, I’m the same way. But eventually he fucked my mouth enough that he was able to cum down my throat and it was wonderful.

But, that also made him late leaving me so he had to run. Thankfully the nearest Uber was like a block away.

I can't wait to see him again.

It never feels like enough.

I bet I could spend a week with Rain and still not feel like it was enough.

Relationships / Potentials and Honorable Mentions:

 - The One Timers - No word from the Giver. I'm worried I've offended him by having to reschedule.  :(

 - The Hopefuls - Woke up to a long note from Friday this morning. He and his girlfriend have had another nasty fight. He swears it wasn't about me. But, given the context of it being about a past encounter of his… it feels like it kinda was. I did my best to help. It sounds like his girlfriend has some 'open relationship bad juju' that she's working through. So, I'm coaching him on emotional validation and hoping that I can minimize any damage that I bring to their relationship before it happens.

I'm a bit worried, though.

If she's got bad juju, then it doesn't matter what I do to try to soothe her. She'll eventually pull him back to her.

Key words.

Don't get emotionally attached.

 - Honorable Mentions - Nothing new to report.

Relationships / Former Sweeties:


- Jasper - We had a nice long talk last night, and I broke two rules with him. But, within the context of those rules, I don't think I could be blamed.

He was telling me about a recent sexual encounter that really hurt his feelings. I told him not to focus on the women who couldn't see what he had to offer. And then I came clean with him about how hard I cried when I realized I was going to have to give up the sex with him.

He apologized for having put me through that, and again, stated that sex might very well still be on the table for us. It's just a matter of him getting away long enough to come and see me.

We'll see.

We talked a little bit about our friendship and how I always make him feel better. I mentioned again that I'll never give up on him. And then I broke the second rule and I sent him that Three Days Grace song (I'll Never Give Up on You). I told him that's my song for him.

He agreed that it's a great song and told me that he feels honored.

I hope so.

I do love Jasper too.

Jasper showed me something that I needed to be shown.

If it hadn't been for Jasper, I wouldn't have realized just how badly I needed a lover who could hold me down and mean it.

I owe him for that.

End Notes:

Not a lot in closing today. Just that I'm having a good morning, but I do have to run. I want to get going on my chapter 8. Okay?


Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment