Friday, March 31, 2017

And just like that…

It was over before it started.

Friday is in a deeply committed, long-term, non-monogamous relationship as well.

Recently he filled me in and told me that there was a recent blow up between him and his girlfriend.

An old wound from his previous side relationship that never healed. He assured me that it had nothing to do with me and that we were still fully a go with his girlfriends blessing, but he wanted me aware of the 'drama'.

I told him that given the context, it was me. Or that it would be. She's not done healing.

I didn't hear back from him at all yesterday… not after I sent those messages.

I sent him a brief note this morning saying that I hoped we're still on.

We're not.

He showed her my message where I'd analyzed her emotions and having to face things she wasn't ready to face yet has thrown her into full-blown shut down. She doesn't want him seeing anyone, least of all me.

And that's it…

It's done.

The one guy who could have held me down and meant it.

Gone.

Just like that.


*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment